Children ages 5 and up are introduced to faith basics by caring and thoughtful lessons.
K-2nd Grades meet in the Gym
3-7th Grades meetin in Room 119
8th Grade-High School are meeting in Room 207 (youth)
Not feeling comfortable enough to try in-person classes?
Materials can be found on this page to cover some great lessons at home.
- Bible experiments: Children age 1-10
- Bible coloring pages: Children age 1-10
- Coloring prayer pages: All Ages
- Go Fish’s podcast for kids
- Activity Bible Verse Maze: Children (3-5th grade)
- Activity Virtual Field Trips: Families
- and more field trips!
- 20 screen-free things to do indoors
- A new resource recommended by virtual friends Alex & Amy: Road Trips from Home
'Screen addiction' is becoming a real problem, even more so during COVID-19 lockdowns, which is why it's more important than ever for children and adults alike to learn and develop healthier digital habits. Here is a useful resource called “Understanding Screen Addiction and Responsible Digital Use” which offers lots of valuable information such as:
- How technology use has changed over the years (72% of adults now consider smartphones their most essential device)
- The impact of COVID-19 on screen time use and digital behaviors (smartphone usage in the UK surged by 30% during lockdown)
- Understanding screen addictions and how our devices affect our brains and change our behaviors (e.g. dopamine-driven reward loops)
- Helpful tips and useful advice for tackling device addiction, managing gadget and internet use, and creating healthier digital habits.